Vendor Resource Center is Go-To Stop to Help Gov Contractors Compete and Win
Based on feedback from current customers and prospective clients, BidPrime's researchers and web design team have developed and launched a Vendor Resource Center (VRC). The VRC is a hub of useful information designed to assist businesses with identifying and competing for government contracts.
Vendors and contractors, who have long been involved in government bids, RFPs, and contracts, along with those new to government procurement and purchasing, will sometimes have questions, need important contact info, want to request info from a public sector agency, etc... The VRC will help.
Recently, while discussing the origin of the VRC, Anna Barnett, who serves as BidPrime’s Director of Client Services, summed it up, "“We have heard from a number of businesses that they would value an easy-to-use hub to get answers to many of the general and specific questions that arise during the bidding process. Now, our customers, or businesses taking advantage of our free trial, can visit the VRC and get the information they need to include contact details on applicable agencies and organizations. All in one place!”
Current customers, and those on active, free, no credit card required, no obligation trials, can access the VRC by logging into BidPrime, and going to SUPPORT>RESOURCES
The Vendor Resource Center (VRC) includes, but isn't limited to, the following information:
● Contact information for Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTAC). From their website, "form a nationwide network of dedicated procurement professionals working to help local businesses compete successfully in the government marketplace. PTACs are the bridge between buyer and supplier, bringing to bear their knowledge of both government contracting and the capabilities of contractors to maximize fast, reliable service to our government with better quality and at lower costs."
● Contact information for Small Business Administration (SBA) offices. From the SBA, "We support America's small businesses. The SBA connects entrepreneurs with lenders and funding to help them plan, start and grow their business."
● Links to business and government purchasing websites and contact information for US states and territories.
● Easy to access links to register as a vendor in states and territories.
● Easy to follow steps applicable to the federal government contracting processes, along with useful links, including SAM.gov.
● Pathway to BidPrime’s State Records Request Builder, which is designed to help customers create requests for info based on the applicable state statutes. Customers will use the request builder to request access to records held by a state or local government entity.
● Sample active bids by state or territory.
As noted in a recent press release, same topic, "BidPrime is well positioned to identify and publish updates to the VRC and broaden the resources in the future." On that note, as with the initial version of the VRC being a collaborative effort, with customers heavily influencing the content and layout of the VRC, customers are encouraged to provide their feedback on any changes, corrections, or, with information changing often, users are encouraged and thanked for providing any updates to the VRC.
Who is BidPrime? BidPrime is in touch with over 120,000 government agencies across North America—providing continuous, up-to-the-minute tracking and updates on bids, RFPs, and solicitations originating from the public sector. If not already a customer, vendors and contractors should sign up for a free, no obligation trial to take advantage of BidPrime’s robust technology, services, and support.
For more information about BidPrime or the Vendor Resource Center (VRC), visit bidprime.com or call (888) 808-5356.